Runin DC

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Jubilee Walk London

Not having my running shoes (since my bag was still in DC), I had to manage just walking around town. But that was fine... there was plenty to see at a snail's pace.

The Jubilee Walkway is one of the official walkways in London which connects the heart of London with all the tourist attractions.

I was able to squeeze in a little bit of sightseeing between the Triathlon and my flight at Heathrow. It was nice to see East London and all the construction occurring around the new Excel Center, the future hub for the 2012 Summer Olympics.

The Magnificent and Magestic Jubilee Walkway links most of London with the central, heart of London, it's financial center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Running in Budapest (8 August)

The Lake Zurich Swim

Operation Welcome Home